After you purchase an SSL Certificate order, you will need to first complete a verification process with the Certificate Authority in order to get your final Certificate. Follow the steps below to apply for your certificate.
Apply for an SSL Certificate
Step 1:Log in to your control panel.Learn how
Step 2:Navigate to the Order View.
Search the domain name for which you have purchased the SSL order and select the domain to view the order information.
Step 3: Submit your certificate application.
- In the Order View, click GET YOUR CERTIFICATE.
- Enter your CSR and click NEXT. Instructions to generate a CSR can be found here.
- Proceed to the next step and select a verification method. Complete the domain verification to get the SSL Certificate. Learn more about verification methods.
- To know how to install the SSL certificate on your web server, click here.
- Ensure that Privacy Protection is disabled for the Domain Name.
- An SSL Certificate will not be issued to a national or resident of the following countries:
Rwanda Sierra Leone
Sudan Syria Zimbabwe
- or any other country where such use is prohibited under United States export regulations.
- An SSL Certificate will also not be issued to anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders.